VOICES OF IMPACT
The nominations have been flooding in.
I’m in awe of the number of people and organizations that fully commit themselves to improving our community.
Here is a tiny sample of the nominations we’ve received this week:
- Building Villages – A support system for parents of young children in the Treasure Valley.
- Wildland Firefighter Foundation – Support system for families of firefighters who are killed or injured in the line of duty.
- The Closet – To date this all-volunteer organization has helped over 3,500 local teens acquire free clothing.
- Idaho Diaper Bank – Providing families with access to basic necessities such as diapers, reducing the adverse early experiences of many Idaho babies.
- Interfaith Sanctuary Center – Provides a safe overnight emergency shelter and practical services to transition out of homelessness.
- Wyakin Warrior Foundation – Enables wounded and injured post 9/11 veterans to achieve personal and professional success as business and community leaders.
Every time we do this I learn of amazing organizations that exist in our community that previously were off my radar. We interview many of them on our weekly radio show, Idaho Speakeasy, where we hear the stories behind these incredible organizations.
Three non-profits will be randomly drawn from the pool on Feb 22nd and invited to our March 7th Impact Club Boise event. One of those non-profits will take home over $20,000.
Anyone can attend an Impact Club Event. But only members can nominate and vote since they are each donating $100 at every event.
If you wish to learn more about Impact Club and our upcoming events follow the links below.