UA-109275550-4
Uber Eats…Competition

Uber Eats…Competition

Convincing my daughters to take a walk on the Boise Greenbelt wasn’t too difficult. The weather was perfect and they’ve learned we often stop along the way to get a bite to eat to extend the fun. In this case, we found ourselves at the RAM Brewery. I was surprised to...
Superhero Saturday  Ron & Lisa Kern

Superhero Saturday Ron & Lisa Kern

Superheroes are all around us and they’re using their superpowers to accomplish great things. These are their stories…. Happy Saturday! I had the pleasure of meeting Ron and Lisa Kern when they came on my radio show. I was very impressed by both of them. They...
be more. do more.

be more. do more.

I love to watch clips from the Olympics. There is so much raw emotion. Most are not professional athletes with million dollar contracts. They are dreamers and doers. They’ve have dedicated and sacrificed years of their lives to able to compete in the Olympics. At some...
Superhero Saturday Carina Davio

Superhero Saturday Carina Davio

Superheroes are all around us and they’re using their superpowers to accomplish great things. These are their stories…. Carina Davio Building Villages Happy Saturday! I want to introduce you to Carina Davio. She is the founder of Building Villages. Carina...
HOME BUYING (We’ve Been Going About It All Wrong)

HOME BUYING (We’ve Been Going About It All Wrong)

It’s true. We’ve have been going about it all wrong. Most buyers are looking for the best home they can find in their budget. They have the same mission. This is why when something really great does come on the market at a fair price, there can often be...
VOICES OF IMPACT

VOICES OF IMPACT

The nominations have been flooding in. It’s awesome. I’m in awe of the number of people and organizations that fully commit themselves to improving our community. Here is a tiny sample of the nominations we’ve received this week: Building Villages – A support system...